Unreal Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- A Legend Never Dies -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE & FORUMS
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:19 pm by zepidus

» T:FoC Demo Level Cap Raised
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm by zepidus

» Running this demo: FoC
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm by zepidus

» Happy Bday Pope!
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 am by zepidus

» Zep vs cocopuffs lol
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:49 pm by zepidus

» Happy Birthday Nem!
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:55 am by nem82

» MLG First impressions looking good
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:01 am by zepidus

» Vote for a Transformers: FoC ladder
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:20 pm by zepidus

» Another Unreal Legends clan?
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 pm by zepidus

» Our old forums - Been a Grip
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 am by zepidus

» TFoC potential roster
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 am by zepidus

» Which game?
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 am by zepidus

» First Thoughts: TFOC
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 am by zepidus

» Back problems after carrying kids.
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 am by zepidus

» Transformers: FoC Demo 360
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:22 am by zepidus

Poll
Which game do you want most?
Transformers: FoC
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) I_vote_lcap100%The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Dead or Alive 5
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) I_vote_lcap0%The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
CoD: BlackOps II
The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) I_vote_lcap0%The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Halo 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Crysis 3
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
Clan Leaders
Clan Members

The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinDeon Z
Forum Novice
Forum Novice
ShinDeon Z

The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) Empty
PostSubject: The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)   The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Sup guys, long time no see. I see that you guys are playing Transformers now. I haven't tried the game out yet. I played the demo for like 2 mins and had something else to do. I would've played but I was in a SSF4 tournament that I needed to focus on. Glad to see some old faces still around. I'm usually on my Youtube channel and we will be releasing a new Type-Z website soon. So stop by some time... Good luck guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/shinde0n
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)   The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:49 pm

ShinDeon Z wrote:
Sup guys, long time no see. I see that you guys are playing Transformers now. I haven't tried the game out yet. I played the demo for like 2 mins and had something else to do. I would've played but I was in a SSF4 tournament that I needed to focus on. Glad to see some old faces still around. I'm usually on my Youtube channel and we will be releasing a new Type-Z website soon. So stop by some time... Good luck guys

Oh snap, the Unreal Survival Elite himself, long time no see man. Yea we've been liking that Transformers, reminds us a lot of Unreal. No doubt you would've been beast had you picked it up but I see why you were playing SSF4, nice job in those tourneys. Nice videos on your tube channel too, what kind of card do you use to capture?

Congratulations on how far you and your team have come since the Unreal Championship days, you've made quite a name for yourself and Z.
Back to top Go down
Saiyaman
Clan Captain
Clan Captain

PostSubject: Re: The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)   The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Sup Shin, I see Type Z is still doing their thing. Ever since Team IoN broke up I believe Fear and Type Z are the oldest Xbox gaming teams around now. I'll check out the website.
Back to top Go down
Primitive
Clan Captain
Clan Captain

PostSubject: Re: The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)   The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:43 pm

I played some type Z's in Gow1 they were pretty competitive and gave me some great scrimmages. Played with them back on Uc2 in survival games always pretty intense. Good luck with whatever your doing now. I have moved on from competing til a good game comes out.
Back to top Go down
ShinDeon Z
Forum Novice
Forum Novice
ShinDeon Z

PostSubject: Re: The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)   The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:34 am

At the moment I'm just bouncing around playing any game for fun. I have a family now and enter tournaments to see how I do. I don't practice hard for them like the good old days. I know you guys are getting Quake 3 arena next month right ? Also, have y'all downloaded the arcade game "Monday Night Combat" ? It's pretty fun until Quake 3 arena (40+ maps) kill it next month.
Back to top Go down
Saiyaman
Clan Captain
Clan Captain

PostSubject: Re: The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)   The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:43 pm

I've been telling them about MNC but so far only Zep got it but doesn't play it much =(
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)   The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:47 pm

yea i'll be picking up quake when it hits the dashboard. i'll get some games in with you on MNC too Saya , my internet has been crap just got a new connection though so i'm wanting to test it out in a bit
Back to top Go down
Primitive
Clan Captain
Clan Captain

PostSubject: Re: The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)   The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 pm

My tag is Yo its Kush I got Monday Night combat and I will be getting the new quake for sure. So if you guys want to play some games hit me up.
Back to top Go down
ShinDeon Z
Forum Novice
Forum Novice
ShinDeon Z

PostSubject: Re: The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)   The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:37 pm

yah, send me a text message. gamertag: xShinDeon Z
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)   The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:39 pm

i still need to play that game with you guys, you too sometime Shin. if any of you guys want a good person to join up with Saiyaman rapes at that game just send him a message/fr or something
Back to top Go down
Primitive
Clan Captain
Clan Captain

PostSubject: Re: The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)   The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Yea I will be texting both of them this afternoon at some point and get them on my list. I'm starting to get excited that we can really get a good team going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)   The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :) Empty

Back to top Go down

The LEGEND ShinDeon is here to show some Unreal Love :)
Page 1 of 1