Unreal Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- A Legend Never Dies -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE & FORUMS
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:19 pm by zepidus

» T:FoC Demo Level Cap Raised
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm by zepidus

» Running this demo: FoC
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm by zepidus

» Happy Bday Pope!
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 am by zepidus

» Zep vs cocopuffs lol
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:49 pm by zepidus

» Happy Birthday Nem!
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:55 am by nem82

» MLG First impressions looking good
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:01 am by zepidus

» Vote for a Transformers: FoC ladder
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:20 pm by zepidus

» Another Unreal Legends clan?
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 pm by zepidus

» Our old forums - Been a Grip
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 am by zepidus

» TFoC potential roster
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 am by zepidus

» Which game?
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 am by zepidus

» First Thoughts: TFOC
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 am by zepidus

» Back problems after carrying kids.
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 am by zepidus

» Transformers: FoC Demo 360
Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:22 am by zepidus

Poll
Which game do you want most?
Transformers: FoC
Monday Night Combat Ladder I_vote_lcap100%Monday Night Combat Ladder I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Dead or Alive 5
Monday Night Combat Ladder I_vote_lcap0%Monday Night Combat Ladder I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
CoD: BlackOps II
 0% [ 0 ]
Halo 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Crysis 3
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
Clan Leaders
Clan Members

Monday Night Combat Ladder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

Monday Night Combat Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Combat Ladder   Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 am

well they have a ladder out for the game now, http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/arcade/ladder/monday-night-combat the top team already has 11wins and 2nd place has 3wins

i just set us up with an unreal legends team on the ladder, http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/arcade/team/unreal-legends
i'm sending all the members who have it an invite to the team right away, let me know if i missed you or anyone else

Inviting:
Saiyaman
YoItsKush
Redzone
Sh4k4
Heavenzknight

and painkiller from UC1 is getting the game, we'll see how he does with it then maybe get him in

i'll get a link to the ladder and clan page put up under our links section soon

Last edited by zepidus on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat Ladder   Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 am

hey primitive bro, i need your gamebattles ID if you have one and i'll send you an invite asap

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The simple ladder rules.

Settings: # The in game settings will be used.

General Ladder Rules: # This ladder is limited to 12 players per team.
# Every team is required to have a minimum of 3 players on their roster prior to accepting a match.

- then of course all the normal GB rules
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sucks that they are limiting the teams to 12 players though when games can be up to 6v6

(Just curious if you read this Sin, are you going to get the game by chance? i'll give you those two free 1 months if you do)

Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat Ladder   Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:24 am

and just to let you know people have found a fix to the problem you were addressing primitive, where you couldn't get the right teams in private matches

all we have to do is what this guy said on the MNC GB Forums
- inv your ENTIRE team THEN invite the other team. So for a 4v4 inv all 4 of your guys THEN the opposing team and teams will be sorted.

i found the fix in this thread, here's the link http://gamebattles.com/forums/t/May-I-ask-MnC-3582315

Last edited by zepidus on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Primitive
Clan Captain
Clan Captain

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat Ladder   Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:57 pm

I am pumped up about this guys. My GB is PRIMITIVE>acts exactly like that. I will be on tonight if anyone is wanting to play some games and start getting people into the strategy of the game. We can all contribute positively to achieve a bit of team chemistry before we start heading into matches. The game is tricky because of the amount of customization and class diversity we will really need to talk about what class set ups / match ups will work and if we would need to tweak anything. See you guys soon. I'll be on tonight around 8 pm if everything goes to my plans for today.
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat Ladder   Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Primitive wrote:
I am pumped up about this guys. My GB is PRIMITIVE>acts exactly like that. I will be on tonight if anyone is wanting to play some games and start getting people into the strategy of the game. We can all contribute positively to achieve a bit of team chemistry before we start heading into matches. The game is tricky because of the amount of customization and class diversity we will really need to talk about what class set ups / match ups will work and if we would need to tweak anything. See you guys soon. I'll be on tonight around 8 pm if everything goes to my plans for today.

for sure, that sounds like a good M.O. man. i just sent you an invite to the team

just to let you know you'll have to quickly verify your new gamertag with your gamebattles PRIMITIVE>acts account because it's still set up under the Kush J gamertag,
i think it's a quick fix though, basically signing in i believe under the new tag or something, no problem really, or you could just add a second gamertag to your account
because i think you can have 2-3 associated with one gamebattles id
Back to top Go down
Saiyaman
Clan Captain
Clan Captain

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat Ladder   Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Well the fix to being in the same team is you have to be in a party prior to joining the game room then everyone in the party will be matched on the same team.
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat Ladder   Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:32 pm

ok that makes sense, i was wondering why we would get split up sometimes when we weren't in the party chat
hopefully i'll see a few of you guys on later and we can get down on some MNC
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat Ladder   Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 pm

we still need Sh4k4, R3D, and Heavenz to accept the team invite and we should be able to get a match here pretty quickly

if you guys find or know anyone else who is good at the game let's try to get them on the team as well
once everyone already in the clan accepts their invites we should have 6 spots still open, so keep an eye out

Also, would anyone mind helping me lead this team? Just let me know....Things tend to just go smoother with 2 team leaders.
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat Ladder   Monday Night Combat Ladder EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:45 am

Monday Night Combat Ladder Img00876

me and 2 randoms spanked a team of 5 the other day, i can't believe the guy on our team went 60-2, i'll have to send him a FR lol
poor guys on the other team all had 20+ deaths Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat Ladder   Monday Night Combat Ladder Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Combat Ladder
Page 1 of 1