Unreal Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- A Legend Never Dies -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE & FORUMS
A Game of Thrones EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:19 pm by zepidus

» T:FoC Demo Level Cap Raised
A Game of Thrones EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm by zepidus

» Running this demo: FoC
A Game of Thrones EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm by zepidus

» Happy Bday Pope!
A Game of Thrones EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 am by zepidus

» Zep vs cocopuffs lol
A Game of Thrones EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:49 pm by zepidus

» Happy Birthday Nem!
A Game of Thrones EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:55 am by nem82

» MLG First impressions looking good
A Game of Thrones EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:01 am by zepidus

» Vote for a Transformers: FoC ladder
A Game of Thrones EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:20 pm by zepidus

» Another Unreal Legends clan?
A Game of Thrones EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 pm by zepidus

» Our old forums - Been a Grip
A Game of Thrones EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 am by zepidus

» TFoC potential roster
A Game of Thrones EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 am by zepidus

» Which game?
A Game of Thrones EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 am by zepidus

» First Thoughts: TFOC
A Game of Thrones EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 am by zepidus

» Back problems after carrying kids.
A Game of Thrones EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 am by zepidus

» Transformers: FoC Demo 360
A Game of Thrones EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:22 am by zepidus

Poll
Which game do you want most?
Transformers: FoC
A Game of Thrones I_vote_lcap100%A Game of Thrones I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Dead or Alive 5
A Game of Thrones I_vote_lcap0%A Game of Thrones I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
CoD: BlackOps II
 0% [ 0 ]
Halo 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Crysis 3
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
Clan Leaders
Clan Members

A Game of Thrones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

A Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: A Game of Thrones   A Game of Thrones EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:29 am

- Is going to be a wicked ass television show based off of the Best Selling books in the series "A Song of Ice and Fire" it's being made by HBO and they are putting more money towards the first season of it than they have towards any seasons of any of their series yet. Even if you haven't read the books the show will still be awesome.
(Best 4 Books I've ever read, with 3 more coming) (If you have the slightest interest in books you should check out the first one called "A Game of Thrones" on either audiobook which is really cool or just on hardback)

Summary:
Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue abound. The primary families are the Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon families. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard Stark to serve as his chief advisor. Eddard, suspecting that his predecessor had been murdered, accepts so that he can investigate further. It turns out more than one family is plotting to take the throne. The Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching an incestuous plot to take control. Across the sea, the last surviving members of the previously deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also plotting a return to power. The conflict between these families and others, including the Greyjoys, the Tullys, the Arryns, and the Tyrells, leads to war. Meanwhile, in the north, an ancient evil awakens. Amidst war and the political confusion, a brotherhood of misfits, The Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and the horrors beyond.

- George RR Martin the author: Is not afraid to show the violent and vile sides of human nature, he will kill your favorite characters off without a moments hesitation
Murder, Deceit, Torture, Rape, Gore, nothing is off limits for Martin which makes these books so surreal...let's just say they aren't your hero wins the day/girl type of thing...only the strong survive

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/

- Here are some of the bigger names that have been confirmed

Sean Bean (Who's played on Goldeneye, Lord of the Rings, and more is Eddard Stark the lord of the north)
A Game of Thrones Seanbean1

Lena Heady (Who played the queen off of 300 and Sarah Connor off the Terminator tv show is Cersie Lannister, the beautiful, vengeful, and spiteful queen of Westeros)
A Game of Thrones 1000x800px-LL-Lena_Headey_66861A Game of Thrones Lena%20Headey%20300%20movie%20image

Mark Addy (Who played in Robin Hood and A Knight's Tale is the Husband to Cersei (allthough he hates her guts) and King of Westeros Robert Baratheon)
A Game of Thrones MarkAddy

Nikolaj Coster (Who played in New Amsterdam a Tv show and Kingdom of Heaven plays Jaime Lannister and Cersie's brother, arguably one of the greatest swordsman alive)
A Game of Thrones CosterWaldauGameofThrones-thumb-550x367-22672

Peter Dinklage (Who has played in the movie Elf is a dwarf that plays the part of a dwarf named Tyrion Lannister, brother to Jamie and Cersie.)
He's a genius in the books and provided some comic relief. He was probably one of my favorite characters lol.
A Game of Thrones Game-of-thrones-serie

Iain Glen (Who played the bad guy off of Tomb Raider 1 will be Ser Jorah Mormont, A middle aged and reliable knight in service to Daenerys Targaryen, one of the two last surviving members of house Targaryen which held the Iron Throne for centuries until about 20 years ago when their whole house was murded off in a civil war, children, women, and all.
A Game of Thrones Iain-Glen-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider.3

Natalia Tena (IMDB shows that she has played in some Harry Potters movies lol, oh well she's super hot and plays one of my favorite characters Osha Greyjoy, equal parts sexy and deadly.
A Game of Thrones NatalieImbruglia A Game of Thrones Imbruglia_Natalie

Here is a teaser trailer they released, lol basically all it is...a teaser Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Saiyaman
Clan Captain
Clan Captain

A Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Thrones   A Game of Thrones EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:14 pm

SPARTACUS!!!!
Back to top Go down

A Game of Thrones
Page 1 of 1