Unreal Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- A Legend Never Dies -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE & FORUMS
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:19 pm by zepidus

» T:FoC Demo Level Cap Raised
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm by zepidus

» Running this demo: FoC
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm by zepidus

» Happy Bday Pope!
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 am by zepidus

» Zep vs cocopuffs lol
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:49 pm by zepidus

» Happy Birthday Nem!
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:55 am by nem82

» MLG First impressions looking good
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:01 am by zepidus

» Vote for a Transformers: FoC ladder
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:20 pm by zepidus

» Another Unreal Legends clan?
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 pm by zepidus

» Our old forums - Been a Grip
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 am by zepidus

» TFoC potential roster
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 am by zepidus

» Which game?
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 am by zepidus

» First Thoughts: TFOC
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 am by zepidus

» Back problems after carrying kids.
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 am by zepidus

» Transformers: FoC Demo 360
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:22 am by zepidus

Poll
Which game do you want most?
Transformers: FoC
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) I_vote_lcap100%Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Dead or Alive 5
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) I_vote_lcap0%Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
CoD: BlackOps II
Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) I_vote_lcap0%Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Halo 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Crysis 3
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
Clan Leaders
Clan Members

Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) Empty
PostSubject: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:48 am

1. A 12 pack of beer for the session: $13

2. Transformers: WFC for the PC: $39

3. ATI Radeon 5870 Video Card: $380

4. Beating mouse/kb users with our 360 controller: Priceless

Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) Img00805
Back to top Go down
nem82
Clan Member
Clan Member
nem82

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:48 pm

you guys got it for pc also... how is the population size on pc? bounce
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 pm

nem82 wrote:
you guys got it for pc also... how is the population size on pc? bounce

not very good, it has about 350 people that play it constantly. they messed it up, there is no voice or text chat which sucks, but we use ventrillo
Back to top Go down
nem82
Clan Member
Clan Member
nem82

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm

oh damn lol only 350 thats crazy.. i heard of that before...you have to pay for it dont you?
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:01 pm

nem82 wrote:
oh damn lol only 350 thats crazy.. i heard of that before...you have to pay for it dont you?

yea it sucks not many play it, there were like 10-15,000 that got the game but i guess they didn't like the flaws the pc version has. Yea you have to pay for ventrillo, Sin and his brother pay monthly for it
Back to top Go down
Sincreator
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Sincreator

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:13 am

Both versions have their positives and negatives.

360 positives

1. Community. Alot more players on 360. About 4000 average.
2. Competitive community. Gamebattles
3. Content download. Maps and characters.
4. Voice chat
5. Patches. Fixes for the game.
6. Fun and addictive. lol

360 negatives

1. Matchmaking is FUCKED up. All kinds of connection issues. Can be hell getting into a match with 5 players.
2. FPS slowdowns. 30 fps with dips probally to 20 fps at times. Makes it real hard to keep a bead on players if alot of people are in the same area. Also makes the controller harder to use, since you have to work harder to take down certain enemies.(Warcried players)
3. No anti-alising. Jagged edges everywhere.
4. Low texture quality. Not really a true con, because all 360 games that are currently coming out have the texture quality lowered to be able to maintain atleast 30fps. So I guess this would be a 360 con itself. Can't really be helped this late into the 360's life.
5. Content isn't free, and everybody needs it to play ranked without getting kicked. So now it will be even harder to get into a match with 5 players. Making people pay for maps that were probally done before the game was released is BS also in my opinion.
6. Random crashes. It's a console game, how could they not of caught this during testing? lol.
7. NEEDS A PATCH BAD!

PC Positives

1. Runs well on all computers with a decent gpu and cpu released in the last 2/3 years. May even run on onboard video if you lower the resolution enough.(800x600)
2. Graphics are awesome. Depending on a person's paticular setup, you can crank the details. I run at 1920x1080 8x AA(forced in ATI CCC) Texture quality in game set to high.(360 looks like it is the PC equivilent to the low texture setting)
3. FPS is through the roof on good systems if you use the FPS unlocker. Makes it ALOT easier to kill warcried players. I can take out 2 leaders warcried in one clip of ammo in my scrapmaker easily.
4. Warcry(leader class) doesn't seem as overpowered. Because of smoother gameplay it is easier to aim, resulting in more bullets hitting their target. Warcried players die alot faster.
5. Matchmaking works properly. No connection issues getting all 5 players in your party into a match at the same time.
6. Fun and addictive. lol.
7. Maps. "IF" they come out on the PC they will be free, as usual.

PC negatives

1. Very small community. Like Zep said there are roughly about 15,000 ranked players, but the average amount is 350-400 online.
2. No voice/text. Stupidist shit ever in a squad based multiplayer game that also has a co-op campaign. We use ventrilo for our voice chat. I pay for a 50 person dedicated voice server, but I could get a free server for 10 players if I hosted it myself off of my own computer.
3. FPS is locked at 30 at default. Big mistake on PC because most people want to see just how much performance they are getting with their PC in the latest games. Most players won't even bother looking for the FPS unlocker, because it is not official content.
4. No content or patches. I guess we have to wait and see on this one. Nothing yet, not even the gaining experiance when the host quits. So it looks bleak.
5. Crashes. Game crashes at random, just like the 360 and PS3 versions.
6. NEEDS A PATCH BAD!
Back to top Go down
Sincreator
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Sincreator

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:34 am

On a side note I must say that after playing on the PC version for awhile now, I definitly perfer it over the 360 version. Since I have workarounds for the biggest issues in the game, it's not as big a deal for me.

Once you get used to playing on way higher FPS, it is alot harder to go back to the 360 version of the game. You notice the slowdowns/choppyness BIG TIME, especially if you switch right after a PC version session to a 360 session. As good as you all are on the 360, you would be alot better on the PC, no joke. Aiming is WAY easier so players die faster. I notice that my game really suffers now on the 360 and I am getting more and more frustrated by dieing by people that are warcried that I know I would of killed if it was the PC version.

Also, it's real nice being able to search for a match and play without having to return to the lobby 5/6 times(or more) everytime we want to play. Sometimes it can take 30-45 mins just to get a host that won't quit/lag, and to get all 5 players in the one room. Some of you give up after awhile and switch games as well, and I can't blame you. We want to play, not have to search and quit rooms all night. Damn it, we need a HUGE patch ASAP.

Back to top Go down
Primitive
Clan Captain
Clan Captain

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:18 pm

I'll take population with low texture qualities than play with 400 people without even being able to talk shit. Lol yea I doubt i get the pc version.
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Primitive wrote:
I'll take population with low texture qualities than play with 400 people without even being able to talk shit. Lol yea I doubt i get the pc version.

I don't blame you, if they don't get a patch out for the pc soon it's going to turn into a wasteland. It really annoys me when I can't communicate with the people I'm playing against, that's half the fun.
Back to top Go down
Primitive
Clan Captain
Clan Captain

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Totally bro I wish games like this would have better chances out of the gate. It is just like UT3 it isn't complete and it is starting to annoy me how they make developers and studios release games prior to completion because they can "patch it" later on if they get the chance. It is a form of robbery in my opinion to buy a game that is pretty broken right out of the box.
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Primitive wrote:
Totally bro I wish games like this would have better chances out of the gate. It is just like UT3 it isn't complete and it is starting to annoy me how they make developers and studios release games prior to completion because they can "patch it" later on if they get the chance. It is a form of robbery in my opinion to buy a game that is pretty broken right out of the box.

Exactly my opinion, it seemed broke out of the gate just like UT3. Too bad that UT3 wasn't better, I played a lot of Gamebattles on there and the ladders were taken off so quickly...it does seem like robbery.
Back to top Go down
Primitive
Clan Captain
Clan Captain

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Yea well Gamebattles has changed a lot over the years too. They are main stream now and if the masses don't play it they don't want it. I may buy SSF4 to start getting into the fighting genre again. I was always fairly good at those types of games and wouldn't mind having something else to do during those boring times.
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Primitive wrote:
Yea well Gamebattles has changed a lot over the years too. They are main stream now and if the masses don't play it they don't want it. I may buy SSF4 to start getting into the fighting genre again. I was always fairly good at those types of games and wouldn't mind having something else to do during those boring times.

I'm a fighting fan too, it's nice to have a 1v1 game to play when you don't have any friends on to play a team game (ie: transformers when you get stuck with 4 noobs).....i picked up tekken 6 not too long ago, i never played a Tekken before besides in the arcade and I'm pretty impressed by it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)   Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zep and Sin Priceless (T:WFC PC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unreal Legends :: Gaming :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: