Unreal Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- A Legend Never Dies -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE & FORUMS
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:19 pm by zepidus

» T:FoC Demo Level Cap Raised
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm by zepidus

» Running this demo: FoC
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm by zepidus

» Happy Bday Pope!
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 am by zepidus

» Zep vs cocopuffs lol
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:49 pm by zepidus

» Happy Birthday Nem!
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:55 am by nem82

» MLG First impressions looking good
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:01 am by zepidus

» Vote for a Transformers: FoC ladder
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:20 pm by zepidus

» Another Unreal Legends clan?
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 pm by zepidus

» Our old forums - Been a Grip
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 am by zepidus

» TFoC potential roster
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 am by zepidus

» Which game?
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 am by zepidus

» First Thoughts: TFOC
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 am by zepidus

» Back problems after carrying kids.
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 am by zepidus

» Transformers: FoC Demo 360
Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:22 am by zepidus

Poll
Which game do you want most?
Transformers: FoC
Anyone want a signature picture? I_vote_lcap100%Anyone want a signature picture? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Dead or Alive 5
Anyone want a signature picture? I_vote_lcap0%Anyone want a signature picture? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
CoD: BlackOps II
Anyone want a signature picture? I_vote_lcap0%Anyone want a signature picture? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Halo 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Crysis 3
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
Clan Leaders
Clan Members

Anyone want a signature picture?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

Anyone want a signature picture? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Want a pic like the picture below my posts? you can use it on our forums, gamebattles, or where ever you'd like.

If you would like one just post:
1. Colors you want used (you can be specific here if you want, background, text, border, etc)
2. What kind of picture or render you'd like on it (you can post a pic or a link if you have something specific)
3. Anything extra you might want on it (like extra text, symbols, etc)
4. And let me know if you want a matching avatar
Back to top Go down
Kami33Kaze
Clan Member
Clan Member
Kami33Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:08 pm

1. Colors you want used (you can be specific here if you want, background, text, border, etc)

black / red / white, just use Kamikaze unless u can make some tite looking brackets.

2. What kind of picture or render you'd like on it (you can post a pic or a link if you have something specific)

have a picture of sideswipe, maybe from the michael bay movies, or ratchet if you cant find one of sideswipe.

i would like two ( if its not to much to ask for ), one with < Unreal Legends > nicely put, and another with < Last Of A Dying Breed >, or if u can nicely put them both in the same one. if its not to much to ask for.

yes, if u dont mind.
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:10 pm

cool, i'll set you up. hey kami if you read this today we have a clan match at 9:15 pm central today and might need you, hop on if you can
Back to top Go down
Kami33Kaze
Clan Member
Clan Member
Kami33Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:37 am

also for my avatar ( the smaller signature ) can you do a >|< which is like a backwards k next to another K
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 am

Kami33Kaze wrote:
also for my avatar ( the smaller signature ) can you do a >|< which is like a backwards k next to another K

you got it, i should have them done before too long
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 am

Kami33Kaze wrote:

black / red / white, just use Kamikaze unless u can make some tite looking brackets.

have a picture of sideswipe, maybe from the michael bay movies, or ratchet if you cant find one of sideswipe.

i would like two ( if its not to much to ask for ), one with < Unreal Legends > nicely put, and another with < Last Of A Dying Breed >, or if u can nicely put them both in the same one. if its not to much to ask for.

yes, if u dont mind.

here ya go, these turned out so well i almost wanted to keep them for myself lol: (I went ahead and set them up as your avatar and sig on the site, now every time u post it'll be there)

Anyone want a signature picture? Kamibloodavatarfinalcop the pimped avatar and the direct link https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img20/3695/kamibloodavatarfinalcop.jpg

Anyone want a signature picture? Kamibloodsigfinalunreal the unreal legends signature and the link https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img59/1886/kamibloodsigfinalunreal.jpg

Anyone want a signature picture? Kamibloodsigfinallastof Last of a dying breed sig and the link https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img689/3395/kamibloodsigfinallastof.jpg

Anyone want a signature picture? Lastofadyingbreedcopy and here is a banner for your guild you wanted
and the link https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img708/4160/lastofadyingbreedcopy.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kami33Kaze
Clan Member
Clan Member
Kami33Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:44 pm

zepidus...zepidus...zepidus...

i think i love you....

you can be pwn me with the scout all you want...
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Kami33Kaze wrote:
zepidus...zepidus...zepidus...

i think i love you....

you can be pwn me with the scout all you want...

lol! , i'm glad you like them. i just checked out your guilds web page, the banner looks cool up there
Back to top Go down
Kami33Kaze
Clan Member
Clan Member
Kami33Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 am

not that i dont appreciate you work zeprid, but i had a few ideas for my Dying Breed logo, and i dont want you think to im using you for your work since im always busy when yall do clan matches, so if u would like to hear my ideas and throw them onto another logo when im bored i would be down for telling you a lil bit what i had in mind.

also,

the games for the league:

im pretty beast at Call of Duty and i have a few peeps in mind and could always keep my eyes open for better peeps

we could also try Gears of War 2

and we could have our logo on a couple of transformers teams, cus we own this game most of the time.

* Also, we should set up a clan match or two for Monday? *
Back to top Go down
Kami33Kaze
Clan Member
Clan Member
Kami33Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 pm

my idea, was to have a lil bit smaller height, and bigger width.

use black / dark blue / blue / white.
do what you do to make a bad ass background and such

i would like " dying breed " to be bigger, and put "Last Of A" as a smaller font size and kinda in better the "d" "b" "d" in the image.

you know how you get your name to change colors, have you mastered flash maybe, maybe start off with the d being white, and make it move down the line or something, idk if you think it looks cool.

and if you want a image of my toon, ya my toon is a chick, but the dudes swing retarted, so shut it.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mug%27thol&cn=Lantresor

idk, those are just MY ideas, you could have an idea and go with it, the one you made me now looks nice, but you have a picture of an alliance character, and were horde, so it doesnt really fit in. idk if that makes sense to you
Back to top Go down
Kami33Kaze
Clan Member
Clan Member
Kami33Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 am

also ( IF YOU DONT MIND, i feel like im already asking for to much. )

i would like an image kinda like an avatar, a smaller image, but it can be kinda big enough to get its purpose across, i would say about three times the size of an avatar, with a boarder, maybe just saying "d|B" or even "dying-breed" if you could squeeze it. for putting it on our screen shots, just to label them as ours. i didnt a shitty version with copy & paste on some of the photos already on my site, i used paint so dont hate, i need to put my photoshop back on my computer.
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 am

Kami33Kaze wrote:
also ( IF YOU DONT MIND, i feel like im already asking for to much. )

i would like an image kinda like an avatar, a smaller image, but it can be kinda big enough to get its purpose across, i would say about three times the size of an avatar, with a boarder, maybe just saying "d|B" or even "dying-breed" if you could squeeze it. for putting it on our screen shots, just to label them as ours. i didnt a shitty version with copy & paste on some of the photos already on my site, i used paint so dont hate, i need to put my photoshop back on my computer.

i can probably do all that stuff, if you want flashing text though you'll owe me a favor or something lol as it's time consuming. (and it might take a bit) what did you mean by, "kinda in better the "d" "b" "d" in the image." you want those three letters to look as if they are embedded into the background? (and if the avatar you're wanting is 3x as big a normal one i could fit either d|B or dying breed, which would you rather have?)
Back to top Go down
Kami33Kaze
Clan Member
Clan Member
Kami33Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:12 pm

dont worry bout the flashing text, and dying bring is fine, and i "painted" a quick pick, i didnt mean to imbed the the letters into the picture, but say you spelled it dying-breed ( theres a a small gap above the letters "ying-" and "ree", and you can maybe add in "Last Of" over "ying" and "A" of "ree" in a smaller font so it fits into the picture smoother.
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Kami33Kaze wrote:
dont worry bout the flashing text, and dying bring is fine, and i "painted" a quick pick, i didnt mean to imbed the the letters into the picture, but say you spelled it dying-breed ( theres a a small gap above the letters "ying-" and "ree", and you can maybe add in "Last Of" over "ying" and "A" of "ree" in a smaller font so it fits into the picture smoother.

k, i'll work on it
Back to top Go down
Kami33Kaze
Clan Member
Clan Member
Kami33Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:15 pm

dying breed*, so many typos, appologiez
Back to top Go down
Neuro xF
On Standby
On Standby
Neuro xF

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 pm

yo zep if u can hook me up with a sig and avatar that would be great.blue white and black. Neuro xF and with like a transformer render and whatever effects u want man i dont care. matching avatar to please idc wuts on that
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:38 am

Neuro xF wrote:
yo zep if u can hook me up with a sig and avatar that would be great.blue white and black. Neuro xF and with like a transformer render and whatever effects u want man i dont care. matching avatar to please idc wuts on that

sure man I'll set you up

*should have yours done by tomorrow kami, yours as well neuro*
Back to top Go down
Neuro xF
On Standby
On Standby
Neuro xF

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:58 am

k kool no hurry
Back to top Go down
Kami33Kaze
Clan Member
Clan Member
Kami33Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:31 pm

shit wish i could say "no hurry", but if i dont pressure his ass, he'll start thing, "man i fucking hate kamikaze, so why am i making this logo for him?"
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Kami33Kaze wrote:
shit wish i could say "no hurry", but if i dont pressure his ass, he'll start thing, "man i fucking hate kamikaze, so why am i making this logo for him?"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kami33Kaze
Clan Member
Clan Member
Kami33Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:07 pm

nigga i got excited as fuck, watching the latest topics and seeing " Zepidus " had posted...

but i fucking look, and all it is , is "lol"....

you fail me yet again starscream.
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Kami33Kaze wrote:
nigga i got excited as fuck, watching the latest topics and seeing " Zepidus " had posted...

but i fucking look, and all it is , is "lol"....

you fail me yet again starscream.

damn if you rush a pro then you get rushed work dawg, if you need it that quick here you go lol:
Anyone want a signature picture? Yougotpunkedfool
Back to top Go down
Kami33Kaze
Clan Member
Clan Member
Kami33Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:09 pm

lol such a McAsshole, i still love you
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Kami33Kaze wrote:
lol such a McAsshole, i still love you

i know, and i know. lol

here you go just finished, (that is a horde shield right? best looking thing i found while searching horde renders)

Anyone want a signature picture? Hofoshocopy

and the link: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img805/7842/hofoshocopy.jpg Wink

Last edited by zepidus on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want a signature picture?   Anyone want a signature picture? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want a signature picture?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next