Unreal Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- A Legend Never Dies -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE & FORUMS
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:19 pm by zepidus

» T:FoC Demo Level Cap Raised
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm by zepidus

» Running this demo: FoC
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm by zepidus

» Happy Bday Pope!
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 am by zepidus

» Zep vs cocopuffs lol
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:49 pm by zepidus

» Happy Birthday Nem!
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:55 am by nem82

» MLG First impressions looking good
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:01 am by zepidus

» Vote for a Transformers: FoC ladder
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:20 pm by zepidus

» Another Unreal Legends clan?
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 pm by zepidus

» Our old forums - Been a Grip
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 am by zepidus

» TFoC potential roster
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 am by zepidus

» Which game?
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 am by zepidus

» First Thoughts: TFOC
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 am by zepidus

» Back problems after carrying kids.
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 am by zepidus

» Transformers: FoC Demo 360
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:22 am by zepidus

Poll
Which game do you want most?
Transformers: FoC
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) I_vote_lcap100%Battlefield 3 (beta info added) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Dead or Alive 5
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) I_vote_lcap0%Battlefield 3 (beta info added) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
CoD: BlackOps II
Battlefield 3 (beta info added) I_vote_lcap0%Battlefield 3 (beta info added) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Halo 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Crysis 3
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
Clan Leaders
Clan Members

Battlefield 3 (beta info added)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

Battlefield 3 (beta info added) Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 (beta info added)   Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:48 pm

videos

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/battlefield-3/14478

this game looks more realistic than anything i've ever seen before
Back to top Go down
Sincreator
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Sincreator

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 (beta info added)   Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:47 am

Here is the best BF3 vids I could find:

BF3 Thunder run 1080p: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3gasV0lnzQ&hd=1

Caspian border gameplay 1080p:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Battlefield?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/0/m8S_eEv_A5k

Fault line FULL 1080p: https://www.youtube.com/user/Battlefield?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/10/2zw8SmsovJc

Paris multiplayer gameplay/Awards vid 1080p: https://www.youtube.com/user/Battlefield?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/1/XhBjBy5OOFY

I know alot of you guys are waiting for GOW3(so am I) but I think this is the game I'm most excited about. Game of the year I bet, BATTLEFIELD 3!!!

Last edited by Sincreator on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sincreator
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Sincreator

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 (beta info added)   Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Battlefield 3 beta is now up on the 360 dashboard, but it's only one map with no vehicles in it. Crying or Very sad

The PC beta is up too and has the same map but the caspian border map is also available if you grab the password from their forums. For anyone that wants to play the Caspian Border map, the password is shoppingcartsareagoodride No joke that is the "current" password, but they do change it from time to time and it takes a little longer to get into a match because there are far less servers for that map.

So I played for a couple hours this morning and the game rocks. Everything is crazy realistic, from the graphics, the sounds, and the gameplay. The 360 controller works, and it's easy to aim with the controller too. The controller is very smooth, and precise. YEA!!!!! cheers

PS: Oh, and Zepidus you will have no problems at all running ultra settings with 4x MSAA, even on the vehicle maps. Tested it and everything was butter smooth. You will need EA Origin installed and then go to free games, BF3 will be there. 3.8gb. You just need to follow the instuctions as you go. It's real easy to set up. While I'm at it I may as well give you the proper ATI driver link for AMD cards..... http://downloads.guru3d.com/Catalyst-11.10-Preview-Win-Vista-7-32-and-64-bit-download-2795.html
Back to top Go down
zepidus
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
zepidus

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 (beta info added)   Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Sincreator wrote:
Battlefield 3 beta is now up on the 360 dashboard, but it's only one map with no vehicles in it. Crying or Very sad

The PC beta is up too and has the same map but the caspian border map is also available if you grab the password from their forums. For anyone that wants to play the Caspian Border map, the password is shoppingcartsareagoodride No joke that is the "current" password, but they do change it from time to time and it takes a little longer to get into a match because there are far less servers for that map.

So I played for a couple hours this morning and the game rocks. Everything is crazy realistic, from the graphics, the sounds, and the gameplay. The 360 controller works, and it's easy to aim with the controller too. The controller is very smooth, and precise. YEA!!!!! cheers

PS: Oh, and Zepidus you will have no problems at all running ultra settings with 4x MSAA, even on the vehicle maps. Tested it and everything was butter smooth. You will need EA Origin installed and then go to free games, BF3 will be there. 3.8gb. You just need to follow the instuctions as you go. It's real easy to set up. While I'm at it I may as well give you the proper ATI driver link for AMD cards..... http://downloads.guru3d.com/Catalyst-11.10-Preview-Win-Vista-7-32-and-64-bit-download-2795.html

awesome stuff dude im excited about the controller working too makes me want it that much more for the pc, even though i'd probably use mouse and kb anyway lol.....can't believe i forgot to start it this morning ughhh, ill have to do it tonight before i fall asleep so i can try it out with you, cool ill get that driver too
Back to top Go down
Sincreator
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Sincreator

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 (beta info added)   Battlefield 3 (beta info added) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Finally got my hands on the full game. One word to describe the PC version. AWESOME!!! It's so real you almost feel like your in a war. The sounds graphics, and gameplay are amazing. Getting in the jet for the first time was definitly a HOLY SHIT moment. Hope some of you guys decide to check it out. Zepidus, Deadeye?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 (beta info added)   Battlefield 3 (beta info added) Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 (beta info added)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unreal Legends :: Gaming :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: